Защита на личните данни
At pakostnik.com our customers are number one - always. That's why everything we do is focused on providing excellent customer service. The information you share with pakostnik.com allows us to provide the products and services you need and want, while giving you the best shopping. We respect the privacy of your privacy and will take the necessary steps to ensure the protection of your personal data.
Our policy covers how and why we collect, use, protect and share your personal information:
1. Data administrator.
We would like to provide you with information on how we collect and process your personal data on the website www.pakostnik.com. The data administrator of the site is Almakid LTD, BG203919669, which is responsible for the protection of Your personal data.
2. What type of information do we collect?
We collect two types of information: (1) information we receive from you, and (2) information we receive from others.
The information we receive from you includes the information you share with us, for example when creating an account on our website or
When you place an order online, we collect personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, and credit or debit card information.
This also includes information that you provide to us through technology, such as a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our website.
We also receive information from other sources, improve the personalization of our service and detect fraud.
Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information we need to support our business.
Please note - by providing your personal data, you confirm that you are 16 years old. Please contact us if you think
that we may have collected information from your child through our website and we will delete it.
3. How do we use Your personal data?
We use your personal information to provide you with products and services, such as fulfilling your product requests or helping us customize our offerings to you.
We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- In order to deliver the orders made by you;
- To communicate with you about your product orders;
- To register and maintain your account;
- To send you information about our products, services and promotions - if you have stated such a desire;
- To answer your questions, comments or other feedback.
4. How do we share your personal information outside of pakostnik.com?
We will not share your personal information outside of pakostnik.com, except in the following circumstances:
- Courier companies - to deliver your orders;
- Service providers providing IT services and system administration;
- Professional consultants, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers;
- Government bodies that require us to report on processing processes;
- With your consent;
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- Third parties may only process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. How do we protect your personal information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers' personal information.
We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative and technical protections, to protect your personal information, whether you are shopping on our website or in our real store.
Here are some examples of security measures we use to protect your personal information:
- A password is required to access your online account and to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential!
- Encryption technology helps protect the personal information on our website during transportation over the Internet.
- For payment card information, we use secure networks, encryption or other data protection of cardholders to protect your information.
6. Save the data.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, or to meet legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Please note - tax laws require us to store basic information about our customers (such as contact information, identity, financial information and transaction data) for up to ten years after you cease to be our customers.
7. Your rights.
Under data protection laws, you have rights with respect to your personal data, which include the right to request access, rectification, deletion, restriction, transfer, objections to processing, data portability and (where the legal justification for processing is consent) to withdraw your consent.